Hello , thanks for your question in the autoaid Community.
Your described fault Code means: 'A' Camshaft Position Timing Over-Advanced Or System Performance Bank 1
Possible causes may be:
- Dirty Oil
- Low engine oil level
- Faulty Valve Timing Control (VTC)
- Valve Timing Control (VTC) harness is open or shorted circuit.
- Valve Timing Control (VTC) circuit poor electrical connector
- Incorrect timing
- Engine mechanical problems
- Damaged Engine Control Module (ECM)
The deviation of the camshaft position from the target point is evaluated during stable driving condition. The Engine Control Module (ECM) accumulates this deviation for a certain period and sets DTC P0011 when the accumulated deviation is too high. The target camshaft position is predetermined value depending on engine speed and throttle angle in the ECM.
In the most of these Problems the camshaft Sensor ist faulty, so you can check this in the is values from the ecm,
Check the wirings and look for shortcut in the wirings to the ecm.